Sunday, September 04, 2005

Cat Scratch Fever...

Hi!
Itz the Baja. I half to tipe this myself becuz Bunny cant bee in the same room with me--he saiz I smell very bad. I also spell very bad.

I hav returnd frum trying to find Conektikut. I got off som bus in Jerzee, I think, to find myself surounded by cats. They apparentlee dont like me very much. Bunny said it waz the ded rodent. I think they wer just very meen! And maybee hungree.

Anyway, I hav many band aidz on now, and I look like a big ball of tape.
When I recovur frum beeing very hurt, I will fed ex myself to Ertha Kit. I kno if she met me she culd not reesist my tiny beedy eyes. They are mezmerizing, dont you think? Look at them, just wonse! You will be mezmerized!

Hav a nice day of labor, and dont eet too much meet. I will be puting on green cloverz and carving tinee harts into pumkinz, or watever you do on this holladay. I get them cunfuzed.
By!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Chavez accepts apology from Robertson but still might sue
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Thank you … it’s an eye opener!
broadband phone

9:27 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home